Scientific publications published in the frame of the DigiCulture project:
- D. Andone, A. Ternauciuc, R. Vasiu, V. Mihaescu, and S. Vert, “DigiCulture-an open education environment for digital skills,” 2020 IEEE 20th International Conference on Advanced Learning Technologies (ICALT), Tartu, Estonia, 2020, pp. 24-26, two: 10.1109 / ICALT49669.2020.00014. Official website: https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/abstract/document/9155762
- The 7th edition of the Open Education Week 2020 workshop organized by UPT on March 6, 2020, with over 100 participants, a presentation of the project, and how to use OER. Official website: https://digiculture.eu/en/presenting-about-the- digital-culture-project-During-week open-education-2020 /
- Organizing a webinar with over 400 online participants, together with the associated partner EDEN and with the participation of all partners on May 27, 2020, EDEN NAP Webinar: Designing Online Courses for Digital Skills and Competences for the Creative Industries – DigiCultureNAP webinars. Official website: https: // digiculture .eu / en / webinar eden-turn-designing-online-courses-for-digital-skills-and-competences-for-the-creative-industries-digiculture /
- Organizing DigiCulture workshop and presentation of a paper at the EDEN 2020 Annual Conference on June 22, 2020, organized virtually by UPT. Official website: https://www.eden-online.org/2020_timisoara/session/parallel-session-b5/
- Conference at which all participants received information about the project. Official website: https://www.eden-online.org/2020_timisoara/2019/11/20/erasmus-at-eden-2020/
- A presentation about the DigiCulture project at the MoodleMoot 2020 virtual conference with over 1000 participants on July 7, 2020
- Paper and presentation at the IEEE ICALT International Conference on July 8, 2020.
- Presentations about online courses and OER’s use at the workshop Workshop: The experience of online education at an academic level in Romania. Challenges and future perspectives on July 10, 2020, and at the #onlinetogether Webinar: Using Open Educational Resources under UNESCO recommendations on August 6, 2020, with hundreds of online participants.